Sep 23, 2010 0
MSM Sulfur is a essential nutrient that aids in maintaining health as well as providing treatment to the numerous ailments that pets can become afflicted with as they grow older.
Do you have a dog or cat that is getting older, and you’ve noticed he or she seems to be
- getting slower?
- Does your dog or cat seem to have trouble sitting down, getting up?
- It is no surprise that a great many family pets suffer from arthritis joint pain, just as people do.
- Joint Pain is generally the same in humans as in dogs and cats, only dogs and cats lack the ability to communicate their arthritis pain. So pet’s do what they can by being less playful, hiding away, becoming more aggressive or simply refusing to be as active as before. This is not your dogs and cats fault. Also the joints may have Lyme disease and need the water purifier drops also called MMS (Not to be confused with MSM)
- Many times, older dogs and cats that have slowed down have degenerated cartilage in their joints, leading to arthritis joint pain that can be eased with MSM Supplements.
MSM is the perfect solution for dogs, cats, and even horses with digestive disorders, arthritis, allergies, inflammation, skin/coat and eye problems.
Signs of Arthritis in Cats and Dogs:
- Slow in getting up
- Decline in energy
- Hiding or sleeping too much
- Stiffness of back and hips
- Sensitivity to touch or handling
- Difficulty in climbing stairs or steps
I saw a BIG difference in the horses receiving MSM. They are doing better overall and have fewer medical problems. The most impressive thing is how much better they are training. Submitted by Mike Fisher, experienced standardbred trainer
Supplementing your pets diet with additional MSM sulfur ensures the body’s ability to heal itself. Pets who suffer from arthritis often benefit greatly from Cardinal quality Pure MSM supplements. Several studies have shown, that supplementation of MSM, significantly reduced joint degeneration and inflammation. Micro Pro fine powder is manufactured in the USA and is the best selling brand of MSM World Wide.
- Two of the race horses were near their lifetime records in their second starts after being on 20 grams of MSM for just less than a month. Submitted by Dr. Ronald Reigel
MSM takes out the pain and inflammation, permits the muscles to heal and prevents them from becoming sore.
Veterinairians have been using MSM/DMSO for over 35 years to relieve dog and cat chronic pain and inflammation from arthritis or hip dysplasia in Animals. MSM (DMSO) Sulfur Powder Supplements are Essential to your Dog or Cat’s Health
- I use MSM as a natural anti-inflammatory product for the animals. There is nothing that works as well. Submitted by Ann Grell, JAG Ranch
Does your dog suffer from arthritis pain and inflammation? Arthritis and joint problems are very common in aging dogs. The most common symptoms of arthritis and joint disease in dogs include stiffness, limping or favoring a limb (particularly after sleep or resting), inability to rise, reluctance to jump or even climb stairs, and sometimes other noticeable pain.
Arthritis or joint inflammation occurs in dogs most commonly when there are degenerative changes in malformed joints, such as with hip Dysplasia. Arthritis can also result from trauma, infection or an immune-mediated disease such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Trying to find pain relief for dogs with arthritis can be difficult while the majority of veterinarians will prescribe aspirin or prescription medications. With these medications, there is always the risk of side effects. The most common side effects for these medications are gastrointestinal problems, such as hemorrhaging or even ulcers. There are no bad side effects with your pet taking natural MSM.
MSM for Horses: Why just keep yourself healthy? Horses just like any other animal or human can benefit from the use of MSM supplements. The best place to start is their diet, for it is the main foundation of their natural health care. Scientists say that mineral deficiency subjects our animals to more diseases, along with aging and sickness.
- John Metcalf, DVM, a well-known equine practitioner, started his evaluation of MSM to treat a variety of illnesses in horses, including chronic muscle soreness, epiphysis’s, acute laminitis, pleuritis, recurring digestive tract disorder and arthritis.
- MSM powder and/or crystal-flakes for horses is now widely acclaimed by veterinarians and horsemen for its contribution to equine health care and horse ailments in the equestrian world.
- MSM for horses is the food supplement known and used by many horsemen and veterinarians throughout the horse and pet industry all over the world.
- MSM for horses and pets has helped ease a number of horse and pet ailments. MSM was discover by Dr. Robert Herschler. MSM for horses is a 100% pure licensed dietary supplement approved by veterinarians.
Cats are even more at risk for side effects because their unique physiology doesn’t always respond well to the prescription medicines that benefit dogs and humans. There are no medicines licensed for use in cats to treat chronic pain.
Most pain pills – NSAIDs such as aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve and Ibuprofen are toxic to cats as the feline liver is unable to break down and process the chemicals. Consequently, cats cannot rid themselves of the toxic byproducts of these chemicals.
Danger to cats: A single dose of aspirin or another NSAID can be fatal to a cat.
Want to keep your Pets healthy and active? By adding MSM Supplements to your pet’s daily diet, you will see a noticeable difference in their daily activity.
Please consult your veterinarian for your pets recommended msm dosage requirement for specific health conditions.
Adding MSM nutritional sulfur to your pets diet on a daily basis can help with all of these health conditions, safely and without the risk of side effects or drug interactions.
Did you know that the as seen on TV Advertisement promoting the amazing ” Dr. Franks Pain relief Pet Spray for Dogs and Cats “, lists one of their main active ingredients as MSM Sulfur” ?
Arthritis prescription medications for dogs are costly and can come with serious side effects. MSM has no side affects.
DAILY MSM DOSAGE
Animal or Pet Weight – Dosage
Cats – 250 mg. or 1/10th Tsp. or 1/2 cc
Dogs up to 30 lbs. – 500 mg. or 1/5 tsp. or 1 cc
Dogs 31 to 60 lbs. – 1000 mg. or 2/5 tsp. or 2 cc’s
Dogs 60 + lbs. – 1500 mg. or 3/5 tsp. or 3 cc’s
Goats & Sheep 125 to 250 lbs. – 2500 mg. or 1 tsp. or 5 cc’s
Horses – 1 ounce daily or 1/2 ounce twice daily as needed
The most effective Natural Remedies available for conditions such as arthritis and hip dysplasia in animals will include MSM sulfur and also Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplements.
At last, a highly effective, pleasant tasting, non-prescription oral spray with MSM Sulfur, that stops Pain SAFELY. Just drop you mixture into your pets water dish once or twice a day to significantly reduce chronic joint and muscle pain and stiffness whether mild or severe, it stops the pain anywhere and from any cause.
If your Pet has joint or muscle pain try this product today!
You can now stop the pain without worrying about SAFETY.