Liquid Manna: Exceptionally easy way to have Oxygenated Water
Liquid Manna – Oxygen-enriched water is a relatively new idea in the marketplace in which water is specially treated using unique proprietary methods to enhance the level of saturated oxygen. The enrichment processes that create oxygenated water are similar to the way extra amounts of saturated carbon dioxide are added to soft drinks. (Ed: This is not true of Liquid Manna as this product is unlike any others.)
Special pricing for a starter kit of Liquid Manna:
Liquid Manna –The main benefit of oxygenated water relates to the health-affirming aspects of extra oxygen being conveyed directly to the body through absorption upon consumption. With higher levels of oxygen in the blood from the oxygen-enhanced water, all biological waste and by-products from body functions are easily reduced through oxidation. This effectively deactivates potentially toxic substances and allows for faster and safer elimination cycles via skin and urine.
Why do we need Liquid Manna? -Oxygen has been also shown to enhance immune functions which can be a major benefit for many health-related conditions. In addition, reducing toxic buildup has long-term beneficial effects, because toxicity is the general cause of most degenerative diseases.
The overall effect on the body is one of enhancing all body functions, reducing toxic buildups and enhancing waste elimination, thereby promoting good general health as it is now accepted that disease cannot exist in an oxygen environment.
Here is a list of physical conditions shown to have been addressed by general oxygenated water on the market:
AIDS, Acne, Allergies, Altitude Sickness, Alzheimer’s Disease, Anemia, Angina, Arrhythmia, Arthritis, Asthma, Bacterial Infection, Bronchitis, Burns, Cancer, Candidiasis, Cardiovascular Disease, Cerebral Vascular Disease, High Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Cirrhosis of the Liver, Cluster Headaches, Colitis, COPD, Cystitis, Diabetes Type II, Diabetic Gangrene, Diabetic Retinopathy, Digestion Problems, Eczema, Emphysema, Epstein-Barr Infection, Food Allergies, Fungal Infections, Fungus, Gangrene, Gingivitis, Gum Disease, Headaches Hepatitis, Herpes, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Zoster, HIV Infection, Influenza (Flu), Insect Bites, Leg Ulcers, Leukemia, Lupus Erythematosis, Lymphoma, Metastatic Carcinoma, Migraine Headaches, Mononucleosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Open Sores and Wounds, Parasitic Infections, Parkinson’s Disease, Periodontal Disease, Proctitis, Prostatitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Shingles, Sinusitis, Sore Throat, Temporal Arteritis, Trichomoniasis, Ulcers, Vascular Diseases, Vascular Headaches, Viral Infections, Warts and Yeast Infections
There is no other water on the market like Liquid Manna that contains such high levels of oxygen produced by Fred Neal’s proprietary oxygenation / energizing process. Liquid Manna / Royal Liquid Manna can rebuild tissue and remove scars. We believe that over time it will bring the body back into perfect balance so that any condition can eventually be eliminated. In relation to the Liquid Manna/Royal Liquid Manna adding the frequency of oxygen, this list of diseases and conditions of the body above is incomplete.
Liquid Manna – By the way, if you want to complement your oxygenation protocol with some of the most bio-available minerals on the planet, we offer Organa Mineral Drink. Then you’ll have all three major elements for life support: water, minerals and oxygen!
Oxygen is Essential for Healing
There is less oxygen on planet Earth now in 2011. Oxygen is our greatest and first source of energy. It is the fuel required for the proper operation of all body systems. Only 10% of your energy comes from food and water; 90% of our energy comes from oxygen.
- Oxygen heightens concentration and alertness. Without oxygen, brain cells die and deteriorate quickly. As we age and oxygen deficiency increases, it takes longer to learn and your retention span is decreased.
- Oxygen gives our body the ability to rebuild itself.
- Oxygen detoxifies the blood and strengthens the immune system.
- Oxygen displaces deadly free radicals, neutralizes environmental toxins, and destroys anaerobic (depleted of oxygen) bacteria, parasites, microbes and viruses.
- Oxygen greatly enhances the body’s absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins and other important nutrients.
- Oxygen enhances brain-power and memory.
- Oxygen can beneficially affect your learning ability. The ability to think, feel and act is all dependent on oxygen. It also calms the mind and stabilizes the nervous system.
We can live for weeks without food. We can even live for days without water. But we can only live for minutes without oxygen.
Low levels of oxygen within your body can rob you of your eyesight, short-term memory and your energy.
- When oxygen saturation levels fall below 92%, the pressure of the oxygen in your blood is too low to penetrate the walls of the red blood cells.
- Deficient oxygen will eventually weaken your heart muscle.
- Oxygen strengthens the heart.
- Increased oxygen lowers the resting heart rate and strengthens the contraction of the cardiac muscle. Virtually all heart attacks can be attributed to a failure to deliver oxygen to the heart muscle. Dr. Richard Lippman, renowned researcher, states that a lack of oxygen (hypoxia) is the prime cause of 1.5 million heart attacks each year. Research studies show that mild hypoxia increases the heart and respiratory rates; however, prolonged or severe hypoxia results in lung or heart failure.
– Every time your oxygen level falls below 92% saturation, the cells of your body are oxygen starved.
– When you fail to meet your oxygen needs, every organ in your body suffers the consequences.
You may not be chronically deprived of adequate oxygen; sometimes your oxygen level is only low at certain times such as:
- . When retaining excessive fluid.
- When airways are reacting to pollutants.
- With respiratory illness.
- Sleep apnea.
- At about 3:00 am when you wake gasping for air.
- With activity when the heart muscle has become weak, though it isn’t technically diagnosed as congestive heart failure yet.
Some symptoms of low oxygen levels are:
– mental confusion
– shortness of breath/ difficulty breathing/ dyspnea
– extreme fatigue
– chest tightness
– tingling fingers
– water retention (especially feet/ ankles)
– chronic cough
These are but a few symptoms as oxygen deficiency can wreak all kinds of havoc. According to Fred, the developer of Regular and Royal Liquid Manna, oxygen is the healing liquid for all situations, meaning that when the cells are properly oxygenated, they can optimally function. When the body has what it needs — quality water, nutrients and oxygen — it can heal itself.