Message from Dr. Ron Neer
We here at Jim Humble’s Voice of MMS have been receiving numerous requests for the MMS Basic Detox.
We are eager to share this with you. If you have not requested yours yet, we want to make sure you have the chance to do so.
If you know of any other of your friends who have used MMS, be sure to pass on the link to the Basic Detox so we can all share in the prosperous good health of MMS.
If you know of anyone who would benefit from MMS or has asked about it, make sure they get what they need to live a healthy life by using MMS.
Thanks for sharing the opportunity for a life full of wellness!
Enjoy this new way of taking MMS that tastes better and is more subtle to stomach. It works because we are buffering the pH to 5.2 to reduce acidity. Recipe: (SHELF LIFE OF THIS IS 30 DAYS) Use a one quart or one liter container with lid & markings on the side as needed (keep refrigerated and out of sunlight). You can also use 4 oz or 120 ml measuring cup to pour into at each use. Add:
• 24 drops MMS (28% sodium Chlorite – green bottle)
• 24 drops citric acid (50%) or 120 drops lemon juice or 50 % citric acid
• Mix by swirling (activate) exactly 20 seconds or (3 minutes with lemon or 50 % Citric)
• Add one quart or one liter distilled water (pH 5 to 6) mix (do not add alkaline water)
• Add 1/8 US teaspoon (0.6ml) baking soda (Bicarbonate of soda) to mix then stir well (use aluminum free)
Metric equivalents of this recipe:
• 4 oz (120 ml) = 3 drops activated MMS (same as protocol 1000)
• 2 oz (60 ml) = 1.5 drops MMS
• 1 oz (30 ml) = 0.75 drops MMS
To Start: Take 2 oz. (60 ml) four times day and work up to higher amounts and frequency as needed. Taking 4 oz. (120 ml) hourly for 8 hours is equal to 3 drops hourly of MMS, the same as protocol 1000. Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting or unwanted effect.
To start for a child or sensitive adult: Children or adults very sensitive can start at 1oz (30 ml) 4 times daily and work up slowly if needed. Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting or unwanted effect. Monitor and adjust as needed:
• Stay at each amount for 2 to 3 days before increasing so that if unwanted symptoms arise you can go back to a safe known level.
• Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting or unwanted symptoms.
• If you need to reduce your amount, then you can take smaller amount more often or the same amount less often.
• We are finding that a low steady amount is all some people need. Some conditions may need an initial higher amount and then a lower amount for continual use.
• ALWAYS DRINK 8 GLASSES OF GOOD WATER DAILY FOR HYDRATION & DETOX
If taste is still undesirable then add one-drop peppermint oil to each 4 oz at the time of usage. It is much better to mix up the whole quart than to try and mix individual uses. The optimal pH is 5.2 but the range of 5.0-5.5 should be acceptable.
Recipe changes: If you change the recipe amount of 24 drops of MMS, then you will need to adjust the amount of baking soda as needed to bring the pH to 5.2 or into the range of 5 to 5.5 pH. If you need to take an amount that is larger than 3 drops of MMS, then you can simply drink a larger amount of the recipe mix. Eight ounces (240 ml) would equal a 6 drop dose of MMS.
Disclaimer: These statements not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult physician prior to use.
MMS BASIC DETOX PROTOCOL – (Dr. Ron’s pH adjusted MMS1) (Dr. Ron can be contacted at www.h2oairwateramericas.com)
Copyright © 2012 Dr Ron Neer Jr. Note:Updated with the 50/50% protocol 2014 by RR
Yours in health,
Dr. Ron Neer
For looking at the WP (MMS) products . We suggest you the complete WP drops with the activator: http://mms.reikiranch.net/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=2